Thursday, April 10, 2014

Christmas Eye-Candy - Putting It All Together!

Unfortunately for me, I had to work the next morning and wasn't part of the put-it-together party. However, I was able to visit again that afternoon/evening to finish my igloo and stare in awe at what the other AuralArtits' had done while I was away.

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves...







































































































































































Jodie's "polka-dot" theme came in the form of the front garden.

































Not to be outdone, she also came up with the brilliant idea of having goldfish swimming in the forest river and lake.





















































































































And for the grand finale:















What a blast! And what an amazing result!



























Next time, we do an entire village!





No comments:

Post a Comment